Women’s entrepreneurship in the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Africa is recognized as an important factor for economic growth and development including job creation in these areas.
GoGilvah aims to contribute to the improvement of the entrepreneurial ecosystem by supporting female entrepreneurial activity. Women face specific barriers when interacting in the business sphere and when accessing vital resources. However, women in business are seeking professional advice and support to find solutions to these challenges and accelerate the growth of their businesses.
We connect female entrepreneurs with professional experts and mentors to help women overcome obstacles, find new perspectives and grow personally and in business.
Examples for the areas of advice are:
- Learning financial management skills
- Provide business management and leadership training
- Finding and keeping good employees
- Accessing capital and funding
- Information and training on new technologies
- Strategy and planning
- Online networking and mentoring
GoGilvah wants to encourage and support all women in MENA and Africa to turn their business ideas into a prosperous and growing reality.